The Senior Infertility Nurses Group (SING) is a membership organisation supporting nurses with resources for their professional development and up-to-date health care information. We are committed to protecting our member’s privacy at all times.To help us provide services to our members and to effectively communicate with them, SING collects and processes the following personal information:
- Professional profile information: Name, Job Title, Email, Organisation, Location, and Short Biography
- Optional information you can enter: LinkedIn profile
Using your personal information
- We use the information you provide us to deliver, tailor and improve our services.
- We only keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us and where there is a legitimate reason to do so.
- We do not share your information with other organisations.
- Your personal information is stored in the UK.
- You have the right to access the information that we hold about you, the right to ask us to update incorrect or incomplete details and the right to object to, or restrict, the processing of your personal information.
- Please click on the links below to find out more about these rights:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.